- n a former unit of electric current (slightly smaller than the SI ampere)
- n the basic unit of electric current adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- Instead they are stored until a given amount (two-millionths of an ampere) accumulates.
- There the loose wire apparently completed the circuit to his earphones, may have carried through his head more than a full ampere of current.
- It records the action of one-millionth of an ampere, a force about one-tenth the "wing power" of a house fly.
News & Articles
- IXYS Introduces an Anode Gated Thyristor Technology Platform
BIEL, Switzerland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS), a leader in power semiconductors and integrated circuit technologies for energy efficient products used in power conversion and motor control applications, announced today a new Anode Gated Thyristor (AGT) Technology Platform. The first product derived from this new Technology Platform is the CLB30I1200HB, a 30 ampere, 1200 ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire