amos : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a Hebrew shepherd and minor prophet
- n an Old Testament book telling Amos's prophecies
News & Articles
- Foothill's Stefan Doehler defeats El Toro's Jayson Amos
Foothill High's Stefan Doehler faced El Toro High's Jayson Amos in the Individuals Round of the CIF-SS individuals tournament May 31. For more game coverage and scores, visit ocvarsity.com.
June 14, 2013 - Tustin News
- U.K.'s National Theatre Announces Dates, Cast and Creatives for World Premiere of Tori Amos' The Light Princess
The U.K.'s National Theatre has announced dates, cast and the full creative team for the world premiere of The Light Princess, a new musical with music and lyrics by Tori Amos and book and lyrics by Samuel Adamson. It will begin performances Sept. 25 prior to an official opening Oct. 9 in the Lyttelton Theatre, then continue in repertoire through early 2014.
June 13, 2013 - Playbill
- Amos earns his wings
Nearly 60 years ago, Justin Amos’ great-grandfather made the newspaper for his unique hobby. Today, Amos is carrying on the family hobby. He earned his pilots license.
June 12, 2013 - Newburgh Register - Boonville Standard
- Robert Gates in The Associated Press
I came to these leadership decisions after a thorough process that considered several outstanding candidates,Gates said. "I am convinced that Gen. Amos and Lt. Gen. Dunford are the right team to lead the US Marine Corps at this time,...