amor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
- On a recent afternoon, Montalbo stood behind rows of oils with names like gota de amor (oil of love) and across from several jars of herbs, like epazote, cuassia chips and anise.
- In Don Giovanni, Ottavio vows to avenge the Commendatore by raising his fruity tenor to Donna Anna: "Lo giuro, lo giuro lo giuro agli occhi tuoi lo giuro al nostro amor" (I swear .
- The amalgam of qualities made her fourth act aria D'amor sull'ali rosee a dramatic as well as a technical triumph.
News & Articles
- St. Anthony First Communion class
Sr. Amor’s 2nd Grade Class and other students made their First Holy Communion on Sunday, April 14, 2013. Mass was celebrated at 10:30 am and a reception followed in the Parish Hall for family and frie
June 11, 2013 - Nueces County Record Star