- n absence or suppression of normal menstrual flow
- Many experts link amenorrhea directly to loss of body fat, a result of exercise.
- Rhinitis is the medical term for a runny nose; amenorrhea means that she had an erratic menstrual cycle.
- In addition to a distended abdomen, a woman may present other signs of pregnancy such as amenorrhea (absence or suppression of menstruation), full breasts, fetal movements, etc.
News & Articles
- Stem Cell Therapy for Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
BEIJING, Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Premature ovarian failure (POF) is an illness seen in women under 40 years old who suffer from amenorrhea. Most of the estrogen within the female body is secreted by the follicle cells of the ovaries. Premature ovarian failure leads to follicle development stagnation, resulting in reduction of follicles. The proliferation of connective tissue also results in ...
Jan. 9, 2014 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance