- n a primeval Egyptian personification of air and breath; worshipped especially at Thebes
- Amen, amen!" In front of the platform was a casket piled with flowers.
- Since 1958, when the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament staged the first Aldermaston March, its 52-mile Easter parade has turned into Britain's biggest lunatic fringe benefit.
- Fear should end, amen! I don't care if you had no food when you woke up this morning.
News & Articles
- Hartford Murder Suspect Charged On 45 Counts
Donald "Amen" Raynor, 27, was arrested Friday and charged with 45 counts of murder, conspiracy to commit murder and illegal possession of a firearm in connection with a 2007 murder and seven...
June 14, 2013 - NBC Connecticut
- School nurses
Healthy kids learn better Amen to Kathleen Bartholomew’s column about the important role school nurses play in the health and success of kids [“Students need school nurses,” Opinion, June 12]. Kids who have their health needs met and attend school regularly are able to learn better
June 14, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Overheard at the Faith and Freedom Coalition's 'Road to Majority Conference'
Here at the Faith and Freedom Coalition's "Road to the Majority Conference," you know the audience agrees with a point a speaker is making if there are shouts of "amen." They're here, as the Coalition's chairman Ralph Reed says, not to learn how "to preach to the choir," but rather make the message spread. They're here to fight against the idea that the message of a shrinking faith-based ...
June 14, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Judd Apatow in 411mania.com
Let's face it, the world needs more Pee-wee Herman,Apatow said. "I am so excited to be working with Paul Reubens - who is an extraordinary and groundbreaking actor and writer. It's so great to watch him return with such relevance. Amen to...
- David Perry in Peninsula On-line
What he said was this: 'Oh Allah, we want to see another 9/11 in Iraq, another 9/11 in Denmark, another 9/11 in Spain, in France, all over Europe. Oh Allah, destroy all of them, Amen,'Perry said.
- Rich Rodriguez in SportingNews.com
To that, Rodriguez said, "Amen. I hear ya!"