- n (Roman Catholic Church) Roman priest who became bishop of Milan; the first Church Father born and raised in the Christian faith; composer of hymns; imposed orthodoxy on the early Christian church and built up its secular power; a saint and Doctor of the Church (340?-397)
News & Articles
- Main Event Announced for WWE Money in the Bank, Match Announced for SmackDown
- Daniel Bryan vs. Dean Ambrose has been announced for this week's SmackDown. - It was also confirmed on tonight's RAW that Mark Henry will face John Cena for the WWE Title at next month's Money in the Bank pay-per-view. Henry attacked Cena after fooling fans with a retirement speech.
June 18, 2013 - Lords of Pain
- WWE Payback 2013 Results: Dean Ambrose Defeats Kane by Countout
Loud "let's go Ambrose" chants started the match as Kane quickly neutralized Ambrose's quick-paced offense. Kane worked Ambrose over with a slower, more deliberate approach. Ambrose got back into the match after a dropkick to the legs. Ambrose hit a flying back elbow from the middle rope as he slapped on a series of chin locks. Ambrose went for a flying axe handle smash and was cut off by an ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Mike Brudenell: Marcos Ambrose trying to recapture buzz from last year's NASCAR race at MIS
Ambrose, who drives for Richard Petty Motorsports, will be back at NASCAR's fastest track Friday in his No. 9 DeWalt/Stanley Ford Fusion, and he'll be seeking a big day in qualifying for Sunday's Quicken Loans 400.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Geoff Miller in AFP
Matt Prior has enjoyed an impressive domestic season with Sussex and having re-established himself in the England one-day side, he will now compete with Tim Ambrose for the position of Test wicketkeeper,said Miller. "Matt remains our...
- David Graveney in Reuters UK
Ambrose fully deserves an opportunity at this level following impressive performances for the England performance squad in India before Christmas and for Warwickshire last season,said chairman of selectors David Graveney in a statement.