- n a particular environment or surrounding influence
- n the atmosphere of an environment
- Even if he could, Agalico's ambiance is matchless.
- The war showsin the shabby, weary, olive-drab ambiance of the city, in the preparations it has made against attack.
- In the meantime, Clooney is hard at work picking chefs ("I've been spending hours and hours eating") and setting the ambiance.
News & Articles
- Restaurant Profile: Oddfellows Cafe
From the north edge of Springfield, it's just a 10-mile drive on U.S. 65 to Fair Grove, and it's worth the trip for the ambiance and variety of food at Oddfellows Café.
June 12, 2013 - The Springfield News-Leader
- Clint Hurdle in Edmonton Sun
It is a museum. It's a baseball museum,said NL manager Clint Hurdle, who listed Yankee Stadium alongside Boston's Fenway Park and Chicago's Wrigley Field. "They're dripping with the historic ambiance of the game - the individuals that have...
- John Adams in FOXNews
Adams said "City Noir" was commissioned by the orchestra and "inspired by the peculiar ambiance and mood of Los Angeles noir" films, especially those produced in the late '40s and early '50s."
- Stephon Marbury in SI.com
It was kind of tough and just the whole ambiance of what happened and being back in the same position was tough,Marbury said.