al fuh buh tahyz
- v arrange in alphabetical order
- v provide with an alphabet
Cyril and Method alphabetized the Slavic languages
- I've got more than 120 apps, for instance, stacked 20 to a screen, that I have to arrange or alphabetize by hand.
- Founder Dominique Mandonnaud decided to alphabetize products by brand name, because he wanted to make them "more equal.
- It's well beyond a bedroom, with sitting areas, breakfast bars, exercise rooms, computer rooms and his-and-hers walk-in closets so customized they can alphabetize their socks.
- Trish Stratus in CTV.ca
I want to alphabetize my DVD collection,Stratus joked in a recent telephone interview. "My closet's a mess. And I think I want to take up gardening."