- n succulent plants having rosettes of leaves usually with fiber like hemp and spikes of showy flowers; found chiefly in Africa
- QUIVER TREE This striking giant aloe was given its name by the San people of southern Africa, who use the tree's hollow branches as quivers for their arrows.
- Aloe Supreme A catalog of products made with natural aloe vera: first-aid ointments, body lotion, lip gloss and even aloe cream .
- In 1845, Italian Bernardino Branca developed a cure-all he called Fernet an 80-proof concoction containing myrrh (what's with all the myrrh?), rhubarb, chamomile, aloe .
News & Articles
- Skincare line keeps no secrets from its consumers
Beautycounter lists every single ingredient in its products -- and those ingredients are real things. Like jasmine essential oil, coconut oil, aloe and green tea. Beautycounter screens all its ingredients for safety and has a long "never" list of ingredients it avoids.
June 8, 2013 - Boulder Daily Camera
- Ross Perot in MarketWatch
The unique ingredients in Save Your Skin(TM) products' organic yerba mate and aloe vera, along with the company's rainforest preservation program, greatly complement the interests of health- and environmentally-conscious Whole Foods Market... Richard Wagner http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Wagner&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG9z91LF3EJuShD6KmyAJ6JG8PC2w Earthtimes.org http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,148387.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEgkTII-G5Bp2T9Y9Ibv9zJUVDqRA Jul 30, 2007
2945 4128 aloft This is an exciting day for North Texas," Perot said. "The W at Victory Park is the most successful hotel in Dallas, and we are confident that Aloft...... will be just as lucrative. This project was part of a greater master plan of Las...