- n a narrow street with walls on both sides
- I met Moqtada al-Sadr in November 2003 at his office down a narrow alleyway in Najaf.
- With an office that looks onto an alleyway and a dumpster.
- Following the murder of the ten Protestants, two bombs exploded in Belfast (no casualties were reported), a youth was murdered in an alleyway in a Protestant area, and a 15 .
- Mick Cornett in Filter Magazine
City Mayor Mick Cornett told MTV that the band was thrilled with the tribute: "At first, we were slightly concerned that naming a previously unnamed alleyway after them might not be very appropriate, but we reached out to them with the idea, and...
- Chris Martin in New York Times
The first step toward finding new, less predictable ways to make music was setting up shop in their own studio, a former bakery in London that Mr. Martin described as "a beaten-up little place, down a drunken alleyway."
- Tobey Maguire in DailyIndia.com
When we shot that scene where we kissed in the alleyway and I was hanging upside down......it was raining and the whole time I had rainwater running up my nose. Then, when Kirsten rolled back the wet mask, she cut off the air completely,...