- n hypersensitivity reaction to a particular allergen; symptoms can vary greatly in intensity
- For children with food allergies and their parents, an allergy isn't just a medical condition, it's a psychologically taxing way of life.
- It's the height of allergy season -- a particularly nasty one in some places -- and millions of sufferers have no easy escape from the airborne assault.
- There are better ways for schools and parents to protect children who suffer a deadly allergy.
News & Articles
- Allergy Advocates Seek Legislation to Make Restaurants More Hypoallergenic
Of the more than 130 million people in the US eating out on a daily basis, 15 million of those are food allergy sufferers. PURE Solutions NA understands the need for legislation that will mandate restaurants in the country to have safe and comprehensive protocols to protect their customers at risk of food allergies. (PRWeb June 20, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013 ...
June 20, 2013 - PRWeb
- Multilingual Allergy Messages
SelectWisely.com, the Web site that sells cards bearing a food-allergy message translated into several languages, has added categories for travelers with diabetes, gluten and other dietary restrictions.
June 19, 2013 - New York Times
- Allergy season could be tough this year, local doctors say
Keep the tissues nearby, because this could turn into the longest/strongest local allergy season ever, stretching well into July, according to local doctors.
June 19, 2013 - Waltham News Tribune
- M Karunanidhi in Times of India
Some linguistic-fanatics in Karnataka always have an allergy towards Tamils. Unless that is removed, sovereignty and integrity would remain mere words,Karunanidhi said.
- James Denton in PR Newswire (press release)
I suffer with seasonal allergies, so I know how important it is to manage my symptoms,Denton said. "And for people like me who love the outdoors, this special-edition Zagat Guide introduces new places you can really enjoy when your allergy...
- Sachin Tendulkar in Hindustan Times
I had this terrible allergy on my face. If you'd seen on the 30th and 31st (December), you wouldn't have recognised me,Tendulkar said. "It was all over my face. I had to go to the hospital and ettle it down. I'm quite happy it's ended up...