- n a member of the people inhabiting the Aleutian Islands and southwestern Alaska
- n a community of Native Americans who speak an Eskimo-Aleut language and inhabit the Aleutian Islands and southwestern Alaska
- n the language spoken by the Aleut
News & Articles
- Woodbridge Closes Sale of ARS International to Aleut Corporation
Woodbridge International is pleased to announce the sale of its client, ARS International, a Louisiana-based environmental services company to The Aleut Corporation, an investment group based in Anchorage, ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- June First Friday art walk
Tlingit and Aleut artist Nicholas Galanin of Sitka figures prominently in two First Friday openings this week. First, he's opening his solo show, "The State of Being, Displaced," at the Alaska State Museum.
June 6, 2013 - Juneau Empire
- Maya Angelou in The Free Lance-Star
I gave birth to one child, a son,Angelou writes, "but I have thousands of daughters. You are Black and White, Jewish and Muslim, Asian Spanish-speaking, Native Americans and Aleut. You are fat and thin and pretty and plain, gay and...