- n a general name for beer made with a top fermenting yeast; in some of the United States an ale is (by law) a brew of more than 4% alcohol by volume
- They have also brewed batches of ale with ancient yeast.
- Head two blocks west instead to the Spotted Pig, a bustling gastropub where you can recharge your batteries with a cask-conditioned ale.
- Once in the street, he strode rapidly his black gown billowing behind his grey flannel trousersto the nearest pub for a pint of ale.
News & Articles
- Bristol Brewing goes all in
Craft beer by Bryce Crawford Laughing Lab Scottish Ale has won more medals at the Great American Beer Festival than any other Colorado beer. But when the inspiration for the name passed away in 2010 — Camden, a 16-year-old yellow Labrador retriever — it wasn't all the acquired hardware that drew dozens to the couple's neighborhood brewery in support.… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on ...
June 12, 2013 - Colorado Springs Independent
- Choc's Oklahoma Pale Ale wins bronze at Austrailian International Beer Awards
Out of nearly 1,500 beers, 747 of them international, Oklahoma's Choc Beer Company won a bronze medal with its Oklahoma Pale Ale at the Australian International Beer Awards last week. This is the first award for Choc's Oklahoma Pale Ale.
June 11, 2013 - Tulsa World
- THE SWORD Announce North American Tour And Iron Swan Ale
THE SWORD have teamed up with Real Ale Brewing Company to launch their second beer brand, Iron Swan Beer, to launch in July.
June 11, 2013 - KNAC.COM
- Alyson Hannigan in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
When asked about her pregnancy cravings, Alyson, 34, said: "I basically went from being a vegan to eating meat and cheese - and ginger ale! Ginger ale, I love. Apparently, my mom craved ginger ale when she was pregnant with me! Maybe it's a...
- Beck in MarketWatch
Budweiser American Ale has the full-bodied taste profile of the amber ale style, yet is remarkably smooth and balanced,said Eric Beck, brewmaster for Budweiser American Ale. "It's an ale that's distinctly American in character, and the...