- n any of a class of highly reactive chemical compounds; used in making resins and dyes and organic acids
- The thing that did the trick was the active principle of wintergreen oil, heptyl aldehyde, a fragrant, colorless liquid.
- They heard about hydrazine and dithiooximide and triacetyl-aldehyde-L-erythrose.
- Tanks nine feet in diameter have been molded from Haveg, a phenol-aldehyde.
News & Articles
- Oh my aching head: is there really a hangover cure?
From burned toast to raw eggs, there is no shortage of "hangover cures" to fix what ails you. Here's the science behind the best remedy for your pounding head and queasy stomach. Chinese researchers suggest chugging a Sprite the morning after. How it works is that it helps the body better metabolize alcohol, and in particular, speeds up your ability to process aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH ...
Dec. 27, 2013 - AFP Relax News via Yahoo! News
- Carolyn Bertozzi in Science Daily (press release)
From the biotech perspective, secreted antibody-like proteins like these are the most interesting,Bertozzi says, "but the aldehyde tag technique is versatile and easy to apply, with a wide range of applications in the biotech industry."