- n a simple water-soluble protein found in many animal tissues and liquids
- Pure casein is a white crumbling acid substance, used as a substitute for albumin in calico printing and for glue in cements.
- The group has shown albumin leakage at powers as low as 0.
- In another technique, doctors may use albumin, a protein found in plasma that is acceptable to many who refuse transfusions on religious grounds, to maintain or increase blood .
News & Articles
- Novozymes Biopharma to Showcase World Leading Products at CPhI China
Innovative range of Hyaluronic Acid, recombinant albumin and enzymes for biocatalysis to be presented alongside insight into China investment NOTTINGHAM, UK – For the first time, Novozymes Biopharma, part of Novozymes A/S, a world leader in bioinnovation, will showcase its biological-based ingredients and technologies at CPhI China. The company's Hyasis™, Recombumin® and ...
June 6, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw in Thaindian.com (blog)
Abraxane is the first albumin-bound taxane particle of 130 nanometres that takes advantage of albumin, a natural carrier of water-insoluble molecules found in human beings,Biocon chairperson Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw told reporters at a preview of...
- Gary Lightbody in Glasgow Daily Record
Gary explained: "The original plan was to finish touring at Christmas this year, then start writing the next albumin A February 2007. But this tour will now end with the festivals next year. We don't want another three years between (albums) so...
- Michael Carmody in Bloomberg
We understand albumin prices declined by an average of 15 to 20 percentduring the first half of fiscal 2004, Merrill Lynch & Co.'s Michael Carmody said in a report.