albany : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n state capital of New York; located in eastern New York State on the west bank of the Hudson river
- n a town in southwest Georgia; processing center for peanuts and pecans
News & Articles
- Albany teen arrested for sexual abuse in Lake George
Albany teen arrested for sexual abuse in Lake George Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 2:46 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 Lake George An Albany teen has been charged with sexually abusing an 18-year-old girl in Lake George, the Warren County Sheriff's Office said. Zachary Bryant, 17 ...
June 13, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Albany business owner helping young entrepreneurs
An Albany small business owner is helping other young entrepreneurs follow in her footsteps. The owner of Tabernacle Hair Salon is opening her doors to students from Albany Tech, giving them a chance to earn some money while they hone their skills.
June 13, 2013 - WALB Albany
- Albany activist suing Silver for $103K sex harassment suit settlement
An Albany activist is suing Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver over the $103,000 secret sexual harassment settlement he authorized for two former staffers of pervy ex-Assemblyman Vito Lopez. Robert Schultz’s told the Associated Press that the lawsuit claims the settlement violated the state constitution by using public funds for...
June 13, 2013 - New York Post
- David Paterson in USA Today
Still, Paterson added, "it is now time for Albany to get back to work as the people of this state expect from us."
- John Mara in FOXNews
Albany has been an ideal summer home for our football team,Giants president John Mara said.