- n an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane
- The system has obvious military applications and could also be used in airplane cockpits to make landings easier for pilots.
- Last week's British Airways crash was unusual, but airplane evacuations happen routinely.
- When the bomb left the airplane, the plane jumped because you released 10,000 lbs.
News & Articles
- Paris Gossip: Is Boeing 777X a Paper Airplane? Is A350 an Orphan?
Boeing will try to make the case in Paris that the A350 is an 'orphan airplane' with no variations, an expert says. Click to view a price quote on BA . Click to research the Aerospace/Defense industry.
June 13, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Airplane’s ‘Believe I Can Fly’ Rendition Goes Viral
An airplane’s “Believe I Can Fly” video went viral after a group of passengers, stuck for hours on a grounded Allegiant Air flight, made the best of a bad situation by breaking out into song and karaoke-ing some R. Kelly. The Harlem Shake may be banned by the FAA, but the airplane’s “Believe I Can [...] Airplane’s ‘Believe I Can Fly’ Rendition Goes Viral is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 11, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Airplane Crashes Near Falcon
An airplane crashed at Meadow Lake Airport, that's east of Colorado Springs, this afternoon while it attempted to take off.
June 9, 2013 - KKTV 11 Colorado Springs
- Bertrand Piccard in Press TV
It's the first time ever that a solar airplane has flown through the night,said team chief Bertrand Piccard earlier.
- Lowell Murray in CTV.ca
Initally we thought it might have been an airplane crashing into the building,Murray said. "But we were standing around wondering what was going on. And I quickly realized it was an earthquake. And then everybody started shouting out, out,...
- John McCain in Times Online
Riding on the airplane was an accepted practice,Mr McCain said.