- n a flighty scatterbrained simpleton
she's a total airhead
every airhead on a big salary rushed out to buy one
- n a bridgehead seized by airborne troops
- But the subject is not just airhead empowerment.
- The authors mention Tina Fey's Saturday Night Live impression of Sarah Palin, but don't convey the damage it inflicted by so deftly portraying her as a perky airhead (many now .
- Saturday-matinee serials, gangster dramas with hearts of fudge, airhead romantic comedies.
News & Articles
- Music Monday: This Week's New Albums and Videos
Action Bronson Saaab Stories Seven-song digital release Airhead For Years Joseph Arthur The Ballad of Boogie Christ Author & Punisher Women & Children Beady Eye BE Out today in the UK (for now, it's available only as an import in the US) is the second album from Beady Eye—aka the remaining members of Oasis, minus Noel Gallagher.
June 10, 2013 - metacritic
- Paris Hilton in Indian Express
Speaking to heat magazine, Paris said: "I think a lot of people have seen me on The Simple Life and think I'm a spoilt airhead". "But I was playing a character. The producers said they wanted Nicole and I just to be crazy and funny and say...
- Sameera Reddy in Sify
I've never worked with Priyan before. But I think he liked my comic timing in Race, where I played Anil Kapoor's airhead assistant. That's how I got De Dana Dan. I've always been a big Priyan fan, by the way,said Sameera.
- Sharon Osbourne in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
In her forthcoming autobiography Survivor, Osbourne says, "As for Dannii Minogue, she's far from the glossy airhead I thought she would be. She might look like the most beautiful porcelain doll, but she is sharp and feisty and nobody's fool. We're...