- n the crew of an aircraft
- Can detect, attack and destroy a target with minimum aircrew input.
- Among 21,000 aircrew applicants were 99 young men whom the ECG disqualified from pilot training.
- Cameraman Bryson took a twelve-hour, high-altitude aircrew course and a high-altitude chamber test to prepare for aerial shots, and set up an elaborate weather-warning system so he .
News & Articles
- Helmet Mounted Display optimizes pilot's situational awareness.
Operating in day and night mode, Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System II (JHMCS II) features head-tracking technology that lets pilot aim sensors and weapons and receive increased situational awareness in whatever direction they are looking. HD, color, smart-visor system, developed to meet needs of modern military aircrew, provides optical-inertial tracker and lightweight Aircraft Interface Unit ...
June 20, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Virtual training, real results
The resources needed to refuel and maintain a plane just so aircrew can receive real-life parachute training could cost millions of dollars a year.
June 17, 2013 - The Shreveport Times
- Patrick Leahy in Brattleboro Reformer
By increasing range and accuracy, the delivery of the weapon will be more effective, allowing a single aircraft to engage multiple targets while the extended range increases the survivability of the aircrew and the aircraft launching the... Warren Snowdon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Snowdon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEAd3y52PadFs2IbZmPDK7TU96CDw defpro http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.defpro.com/news/details/4006/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFw4N0m3C-O1BXBZB6O0c-Z8lYcqg Nov 26, 2008
2309 3113 aircrew The Lethal Lady has clocked record-setting hours and saved the lives of soldiers and Marines in combat, setting new tactical standards," Leahy wrote. "This aircraft and the aircrew and maintainers who helped keep it flying and capable stand...
- St Jerome in HollandSentinel.com
We spent over seven hours on the mission including two refuelings. After the mission we had to stand down the aircrew for twelve hours due to fatigue standards,said pilot Lieutenant Jerome Loeb.