- v control the humidity and temperature of
The room was cool because it had been air-conditioned
- v equip with an apparatus for controlling the humidity and temperature
Our house is not air-conditioned
- As boss of Chicago's Union Stock Yards from 1949 through 1957, Billy Prince spent $2,000,000 on improvements, another $3,000,000 to enlarge and air-condition the International .
- Hell Below Zero (Warwick; Columbia) is a hot-weather chiller that strives not so much to entertain the moviegoer as to air-condition him.
- War plants not only air-condition with Freon, but use it to keep precision tools at a constant temperature.
News & Articles
- DeKalb Co. officer fires gun, dragged by suspect
A DeKalb County officer confronting a man suspected of steal air-condition units from a Kensington Road apartment complex led to gunfire and the suspect still at-large.
June 7, 2013 - FOX 5 Atlanta
- Rod Laver in The Age
Why not just close it right now and leave it closed? You're going to see your best tennis. It's going to be hot anyway. I imagine they can air-condition it,Laver said.