ai : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an agency of the United States Army responsible for providing timely and relevant and accurate and synchronized intelligence to tactical and operational and strategic level commanders
- n the branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively
- n a sloth that has three long claws on each forefoot and each hindfoot
- n the introduction of semen into the oviduct or uterus by some means other than sexual intercourse
News & Articles
- Chinese Dissident Ai Weiwei: "The U.S. Is Behaving Like China"
Submitted by Michael Krieger of Liberty Blitzkrieg blog , Ai Weiwei is a Chinese artist and political dissident. Although he collaborated on the construction of Beijing National Stadium for the 2008 Olympics, his criticism of the government later led to his arrest without charges and imprisonment for several months. I believe there are two main takeaways from the following article he wrote for ...
June 13, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Learn About the FRDCSA 'Weak AI' Project (Video)
Today's interviewee, Andrew Dougherty, has a Web page that says he is "...an autodidact mathematician and computer scientist specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Algorithmic Information Theory (AIT). He is the founder of the FRDCSA (Formalized Research Database: Cluster Study & Apply) project, a practical attempt at weak AI aimed primarily at collecting and interrelating existing ...
June 13, 2013 - Slashdot
- Ai Weiwei on NSA surveillance: US acting like China
The Chinese artist-activist Ai Weiwei, who has been jailed by his own government in the past, said, "privacy is a basic human right.' "
June 12, 2013 - GlobalPost