agouti : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n agile long-legged rabbit-sized rodent of Central America and South America and the West Indies; valued as food
- The agouti doe which was to contribute the ova was first allowed to mate with a sterile buck.
- Six lions, two tigers, two cougars, an Indian leopard, a male buffalo, a rhinoceros named Toodles, an elephant named Nancy, an agouti, a coati-mundi and some 300 other kinds of .
- From among 75 black, blue, red, chocolate, cinnamon, silver, champagne, fawn, and agouti-colored rats mice, and from 150 white, blue-cream, smoke, red tabby, and tortoise .
News & Articles
- West Africa's Ebola outbreak prompts changes in I.Coast cuisine
Bouaké (Ivory Coast) (AFP) - West Africa's first outbreak of Ebola fever is bad news for gourmets in Ivory Coast, but brings respite from the hunter to species sought out for tasty meat but feared to carry the disease. Hunters and restaurant owners in the central Ivorian town of Bouake are upset that clients have begun to steer clear of the strong taste of the agouti, a beast with a long snout ...
April 20, 2014 - AFP via Yahoo! News