- n matters of personal concern
get his affairs in order
- n transactions of professional or public interest
news of current affairs
great affairs of state
- n a vaguely specified concern
- n a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
- n a vaguely specified social event
- In her 30 years of counseling couples, Mira Kirshenbaum has discerned 17 reasons that people have extramarital affairs.
- Mira Kirshenbaum's new book explores why extramarital affairs happen, and how they can be managed.
News & Articles
- Veterans Affairs' Next Wrinkle: Backlog Of Appeals
While the Department of Veterans Affairs scrambles to reduce a staggering backlog of disability claims, another problem has come into view: a backlog of appeals. There are 45,000 appeals waiting to be heard by the Board of Veterans Appeals and the number
June 19, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Local Veterans Affairs Office Expands Mental Health Services
The local Veterans Affairs office has hired 12 new mental health professionals to give local veterans better access to mental health services.
June 18, 2013 - KTVN Reno
- Veterans Affairs
Foreign governments are hacking into Department of Veterans Affairs computers and gaining access to sensitive personal information about millions of veterans, VA employees and their families, the agency's former head of cyber security are testifying today in a congressional hearing. At least...
June 17, 2013 - Washington Examiner
- Tiger Wood in OnTheRedCarpet.com (blog)
He apologized publicly about his infidelity to wife in February saying, "I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in," he said. "I was unfaithful. I had affairs. I cheated. What I did is not acceptable and I am...
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in AFP
Let me assure you that no authorities of my church, or of any other church for that matter, will ever exert influence on presidential decisions. Their authority is theirs, within the province of church affairs, and it ends where the affairs of the... Mitt Romney http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHsbJvd1A8Hj2N-SfDDingX9k3-RA Forbes http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/12/06/ap4412314.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF6i_FqfMX2k5-v9k7Fuf61okFhcg Dec 6, 2007
1757 2439 affairs I hope you (Obama) will avoid interfering in Iran's affairs," Ahmadinejad said, accusing the US leader of using words similar to those of his predecessor George W. Bush, who took a hard line against the Islamic republic.