- n a person who studies and settles conflicts and disputes
- Now 80 years old, the world's longest-reigning monarch is viewed by many Thais as the adjudicator of last resort, even though the King forswears any involvement in day-to-day .
- It's not that the cable staff don't know what they're doing (though, of course, there is enough of that), but that they are serving as adjudicator for the cable system: is this .
- Justice Overturned In the remote desert villages of Pakistan beyond the reach of government courts, tribal law is often the only adjudicator of local disputes and the use of .
News & Articles
- Vernon artists featured in student exhibition
Art students at Vernon Township High School enjoyed the spotlight recently with its First Annual Student Exhibition with adjudication. Abby Couser, above, who won first place in Photo, also won Best in Show for a graphics piece. Professional artist and former VTHS art teacher Louis Jay Schweitzer was the adjudicator.
June 14, 2013 - The Record
- Zaheer Abbas in The Age
There was an opinion we should ask the ICC to have the hearing before the one-day series to close this issue but since both boards have agreed on having Ranjan Madugalle as the adjudicator it has been decided to wait until he is available,...
- Inzamam ul-Haq in Expressindia.com
I think the ombudsman quite rightly points out this is a flaw in the set-up of the corporation and the way it was originally put together and why he recommends we have an outside regulatory and adjudicator ability and process independent of the... David Caplan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Caplan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGtTlvtRrk74NJA9Lu_1SZdpNdF4Q CTV.ca http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20070325/olg_marin_report_070326/20070326%3Fhub%3DCTVNewsAt11&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEe95UbzreYy7d_9yZI8VgSGdy9Qw Mar 26, 2007
1311 1971 adjudicator Even the ICC match referee adjudicator, Ranjan Madugalle who is an experienced referee said later at the hearing that Hair had acted in haste and he didn't use his authority properly," Inzamam said.