- n device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- Inching their way to the underside of Skylab's multiple docking adaptor section, which connects the ferry ship and the main workshop, they made their way to a balky, bowl-shaped .
- Whatever the ethics of the matter, the adaptor(s) bought precious centuries for the church to protect, extend and consolidate its influence.
- But this Broadway hit has an arresting light show, superb storytelling by director-adaptor Des McAnuff and that great Pete Townshend score.
News & Articles
- Nikomed USA Inc. Now Offering Universal ECG Adapter Clip
Nikomed USA Inc., a leading supplier of top-quality medical products including EKG Electrodes, and Cardiology supplies, is now offering Universal ECG adaptor clips. (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10832514.htm
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Lance Armstrong in The Associated Press
For the past four years Ferra has been manufacturing JSF weapon adaptor assemblies which allow the aircraft to carry different ordnance for different missions. The adapters were used in the System Development & Demonstration and initial Low Rate... Greg Combet http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Combet&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFzLU1iI9qLTq-LtNSik6UMWmHlOA Manufacturers' Monthly http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.manmonthly.com.au/Article/Extra-JSF-work-for-Ferra-Engineering/514267.aspx&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGlfx5oDzulKKCH1ycKDAdjXWyogg Mar 23, 2010
1171 1805 add The accusations didn't start two months ago," Armstrong said last week. "It started in 1999, which is 11 years ago and I'm still there. There will be other accusations for sure, but we can just add them to the list."