acoustics : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the study of the physical properties of sound
- n a remedy for hearing loss or deafness
- Maybe the most important test of a hall's acoustics is in its ability to transmit bass resonance.
- A pair of acoustics experts testified that a shot had been fired.
- A German firm had been hired at the start of the reconstruction to bring the theater's acoustics back to their former range and sensitivity.
- Julius Shulman in Washington Post
I control what I call the visual acoustics,Shulman said as he composed the photo of the avant-garde interior of Gehry's concert hall.
- Wilbur Ross in Automotive Business Review
Wilbur Ross, chairman of IAC NA, said: "We have been trying to buy these operations ever since C&A filed for bankruptcy because strategically they give us a major position in the automotive carpet and acoustics sector and strengthen our Mexican...