- n the act of accumulating
- Loans held in portfolio subject to accrual accounting are carried at amortized cost, net of an allowance for loan losses.
- In his vision, all links on a page would facilitate the accrual of small, automatic payments for whatever content was accessed.
- In mid-May, Cigna, the big insurer, joined a growing list of employers in announcing that it was "freezing" its pension plan ending the accrual of new pension benefits for its .
News & Articles
- Alliance Life Sciences Empowers Life Sciences Industry to Enhance Accrual Calculations, and as a Result, Expand Market ...
Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group , an innovative management and technology consultancy, announces the release of “Financial Accruals – The Case for Automating the Process,” a pro-active examination of the opportunities to automate the accrual process in order to optimize accuracy and accountability, and mitigate major business issues.
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- National Cancer Institute
The process of opening a cancer clinical trial for patient accrual often takes years, which can significantly slow the testing of potentially valuable therapies. Research has shown that trials which are slow to register patients often fail to finish.
June 17, 2013 - National Cancer Institute
- JetBlue Airways on Monday announced that loyalty program points no longer would expire.
The carrier previously required "eligible" activity every 12 months to keep points active. Expiration policies among major carriers vary. For example, United Airlines miles expire absent accrual activity every 18 months. Delta Air Lines' policy, meanwhile, indicates that miles do not expire.
June 17, 2013 - Business Travel News
- Jim Moran in Media General Washington Bureau
We need to be incentivizing the accrual of sick leave, not encouraging employees to call in sick in the weeks leading up to retirement,Moran said.
- John Leonard in Checkbiotech.org (press release)
Low patient accrual in clinical trials poses a serious problem for the advancement of medical science,said John Leonard, professor of medicine at WCMC, attending physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center and...
- Jim Balsillie in Washington Post
While the second quarter 2008 net income was lower than the second quarter 2007, this is primarily a result of the 325 basis point decrease in interest rates and was not driven by credit costs of problem loans. The slight increase in non-accrual... Daniel http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFKicWKYcTEr0IYklrJvpoO1SW3IQ CNNMoney.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/marketwire/0415278.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE01uSBaN4YwCHrwpYDtjponggFHQ Jul 11, 2008
770 1133 accrue The wise person I believe sees this as a rapidly expanding market where the benefit of establishing and holding a lead position will accrue many, many years of benefit," Balsillie said.