- B-a-aby, you're the ginchiest! The inspiration for Kookie, Kookie comes from the character of the same name created by Manhattan-born Actor Byrnes on the TV series 77 Sunset Strip.
News & Articles
- Linkage: Brooklyn Warehouse Gets $6M; 18-Foot Sandcastle Underway
· A warehouse across from Barclays sells for $6 million · New comic is all about the Bowery Boys · Raiding Aby Rosen's collection to furnish a model unit · Sculptor works on 18-foot sandcastle downtown · Unmarked graves...
July 10, 2013 - Curbed New York
- On the Market: 3 WTC Will Rise; Eliot Spitzer Was Deep Into Real Estate; Inventory at Record Low
Silverstein snags media ad giant GroupM as an anchor tenant. Richard Rogers' 3 WTC will rise! [Post] Manhattan's apartment inventory is at its lowest point in thirteen years. [NYT] And average rents for new leases in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx hit $3,000 a month. [WSJ] Jared Kushner and Aby Rosen drop $375 million on Witnesses buildings in Dumbo for office space. [Post] Would-be ...
July 9, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Witnesses knocking on $375M bldg. sale
In what may be the largest real estate deal this year in Brooklyn, Jared Kushner’s Kushner Cos., Aby Rosen’s RFR Holdings and a third company are in contract to purchase a portfolio of Dumbo properties from the Jehovah’s Witnesses for $375 million, The Post has learned. Kushner...
July 8, 2013 - New York Post
- Bryan Robson in Merinews
Bryan Robson, Manchester United's legendary midfielder and ambassador of the Barclays Fan of India contest, said, "We were over-whelmed at seeing the response from the contest. I would like to congratulate Aby, who obviously adores Arsenal Football...