abstruseness : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand
- n wisdom that is recondite and abstruse and profound
- The oracle of the American economy, Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan, spoke again on Tuesday, reporting to Congress in his usual dry abstruseness that the economy remains .
- In one of his small masterpieces, The Climbing Path, L'Hermitage, Pontoise, 1875, he gave a view of roofs through a dappled grid of tree trunks the sort of beautiful abstruseness .
- For compounding abstruseness with misstatement.