absconder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a fugitive who runs away and hides to avoid arrest or prosecution
- It's hard to feel good about a person described as an absconder, an insurgent and an opium-smuggling terrorist--unless the group doing the name calling is the military junta that .
- When an absconder turns up with the loot of an investment company to which her husband's savings are entrusted, she promptly switches her affections to him.
- In this story, as in life, an absconder like Eddie can't return to Singapore without facing prosecution.
- Imran Khan in DailyIndia.com
The interpol has declared Dawood Ibrahim as absconder and United States declared him as an international terrorist. The Indian courts have also declared him as absconder. These are formidable cases for Pakistan government to carry out its promise... LK Advani http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lal_Krishna_Advani&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHjrGuscylMGBZnAHhoRj05FbmgXQ Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/002200805171654.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF4DcObNAXmNiDAhP3mhu2bCqTUoQ May 17, 2008
372 719 absconder MQM is raising filth both in the assembly and on television channels. Its chief is a terrorist and an absconder, and responsible for all the killings in Karachi on May 12. MQM should be ashamed of what it has been doing," Imran said.
- Lalu Prasad in Pakistan Dawn
Advani is an accused in a conspiracy case to kill Jinnah. He is an international absconder,Mr Yadav alleged.