- n the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed
I wasted a year of my life working on an abort
he sent a short message requesting an abort due to extreme winds in the area
- v terminate before completion
abort the mission
abort the process running on my computer
- v cease development, die, and be aborted
an aborting fetus
- v terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- As she lay on the prison floor, Hwang demanded that she abort the fetus herself.
- Blinded by the fog, that pilot was forced to turn around and abort the mission.
- At least two women had been forced to abort their babies just days before their due dates.
News & Articles
- Tampa man accused in unborn child's death wants bail
The Tampa man accused of secretly feeding abortion pills to his pregnant lover is trying to get rele
June 8, 2013 - Bay News 9 Tampa Bay
- Will 2013 Be a Watershed Year for the Pro-Life Movement?
Partly due to their own hard work and partly due to events beyond their control, pro-life activists appear energized by new opportunities to reach the public with their message and advance legislation that limits abortions. Will 2013 be a watershed year for the pro-life movement? Some pro-life leaders interviewed by The Christian Post believe so.
June 6, 2013 - The Christian Post
- William Bennett in New York Times
A Republican who served in the Reagan cabinet, Mr. Bennett told his listeners: "I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could - if that were your sole purpose - you could abort every black baby in this country, and your...
- Nelson Chamisa in Washington Post
ZANU-PF are in a desperate attempt to try and stop or abort our victory,Chamisa said. "It's a struggle. We have to fight it out."
- Peggy Whitson in ABC News
If you see anything abnormal, I want you guys to call an abort,station commander Peggy Whitson told Parazynski and fellow spacewalker Douglas Wheelock.