- n termination of pregnancy
- n failure of a plan
- Contradicting earlier findings of a greater risk of ectopic pregnancy, a new report says the controversial abortion pill is as safe for women as surgical abortions.
- Opposition to abortion is one of the clearest and oldest moral preachings of the Roman Catholic Church; it dates back to the 1st century.
- Crisis pregnancy centers are fielding an anti-abortion guerrilla army to win over one woman at a time.
- Mitt Romney in International Herald Tribune
Let's honor the conscience of those who disagree with abortion, and draft a sensible conscience clause, and make sure that all of our health care policies are grounded in clear ethics and sound science, as well as respect for the equality of... Barack Obama http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHQ0yfPaaXFGqLKymRgcres0I2nuA LifeNews.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lifenews.com/nat5057.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNElmK9nU6pM0OU2OGwiIUuUJvjtDQ May 17, 2009
283 639 abortion I was wrong, I was effectively pro-choice," said Romney, who has said he changed his stance in 2004 during debates on stem cell research. "On abortion, I was wrong."
- Charles Grassley in NewsMax.com
Grassley said that in addition to concerns about costs to taxpayers and affordability for individuals, "there are still some serious outstanding issues that have yet to be resolved, like preventing taxpayer funding of abortion services and the...