- n a kind of hemp obtained from the abaca plant in the Philippines
- n Philippine banana tree having leafstalks that yield Manila hemp used for rope and paper etc
- For 4,000,000 Filipinos had left their nipa huts and tethered carabaos, their paddies and abaca fields, copra sheds and sugar centrals to cast their votes in a free election.
News & Articles
- Animal Support Gives Rescued Pups A Voice by Supporting Barks of Love
Michael Omidi, Julian Omidi and Maria Abaca co-founders of Animal Support are new supporters of the nonprofit, Barks of Love which takes great care to match rescued dogs with the right new owner for a lifetime of love and care. (PRWeb June 16, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10835779.htm
June 16, 2013 - PRWeb
- AniMeals “Eats Up” Opportunity to Serve, Thankful for New Support of Animal Support
AniMeals of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is thankful for the recent support of the Animal Support charity and its co-founders, Dr. Michael Omidi, Julian Omidi and Maria Abaca. Operated exclusively by volunteers, AniMeals provides food and spay/neuter assistance to pet owners receiving social security or disability assistance. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases ...
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Steve Kirsch in Business Wire (press release)
I am delighted that Geoffrey Berneck has joined the executive team at Abaca,said Steve Kirsch, founder, chairman of the board, and chief executive officer of Abaca Technology Corporation. "His extensive sales experience and understanding...
- Darren Clarke in San Diego Union Tribune
Maybe it's got something to do with Abaca,Clarke said. "I've forgotten what I should be doing and just gone out and hit it, and it's working. I am very comfortable and relaxed out there and just taking whatever the course gives me."