- (adj) properly nourished
- Though it's not always easy to see it from the well-fed West, up to a third of the world is in danger of starving.
- Genetically modified food has met fierce opposition among well-fed Europeans, but it's the poor and the hungry who need it most.
- Squiggling and squirming, the well-fed worms at Waikiki Elementary are enriching young minds too. "We've got some lettuce and banana peels and other things from our lunch in our compost bin. We end up getting this rich soil and stuff that we'll use on our plants," said eight year old Kalae Millikan. The kids are recycling a half a ton of food a week, which is feeding the plants that fill their ...on June 21, 2013 Source: KITV Honolulu
- "People say he looks like a well-fed pork butcher," said church warden Bill Hicks.on Jan 11, 2007 By: Bill Hicks Source: Seattle Post Intelligencer
- "If you're going to deal with dropouts, you have to go to the social roots of the problem," Tabuns said. "Our big problem with dropouts are kids who are poor. They have to be well-fed, they have to get support. If you don't have that, all the...on Dec 12, 2006 By: Peter Tabuns Source: CTV.ca