- (n) a strange attitude or habit
- (n) a sexual attraction to (or sexual relations with) persons of the same sex
- Bit by bit, they withdraw to a life of bitterness, become the butts of neighborhood hoodlums, booby-trap the house and retire to an existence of unwashed queerness.
- They are mutually fascinated by each other's queerness.
- In his portrayal, Hirsh betrays no gesture of queerness or bathos.
- By BAILEY DINEEN Queer. To be queer is to be you in the most genuine, honest way. I’ve been basking in the joy that is queerness since I discovered it about two years ago. A whole new realm of possibilities for being and acting I felt had eluded me my […]on November 8, 2013 Source: The Cornell Daily Sun
- Last week, Oxford University professor Richard Dawkins told an international conference that human beings are having to "come to terms with the increasing queerness of the universe."on Jul 22, 2005 By: Richard Dawkins Source: Topeka Capital Journal
- "Our queerness doesn't have a language for it yet," Feinberg says, discussing her most recent novel, "Drag King Dreams," released in March. "There are cross-dressers, tri-gendered people - the LGBT is just an approximation of what's...on Sep 8, 2006 By: Leslie Feinberg Source: Southern Voice