parkway parkway /ˈpɑr ˌkweɪ/
- (n) a wide scenic road planted with trees
- Instead they wanted to rob him, and they beat him up and chased him onto a parkway where he was hit by a car.
- A parkway or Mall was to sweep westward from the Capitol to the Potomac.
- At the parkway tollgate he manages to drop his dime in the road.
- Parkway Properties, Inc. ( PKY ) - an office real estate investment trust (REIT) - announced the closure of an unsecured term loan placement worth $120 million, maturing on Jun 11, 2018.on June 13, 2013 Source: Nasdaq
- Parkway announced the closure of an unsecured term loan placement worth $120 million.on June 13, 2013 Source: Zacks via Yahoo! Finance
- The northbound Garden State Parkway in Little Egg Harbor has reopened after repair crews worked on... - 2:31 pmon June 13, 2013 Source: Daily Record
Wiki Images for parkway
- "It's just the beginning of a bidding war," said Ambareesh Baliga, an analyst with Mumbai-based brokerage Karvy Stock Broking. "A price of up to $4.2 would be fair for Parkway."on Jul 1, 2010 By: Ambareesh Source: AsiaOne
- "If you're driving the turnpike or the parkway, and I'm improving my commute, and I've raised tolls to do that, people understand that," Sweeney said.on Feb 20, 2008 By: Stephen Sweeney Source: Philadelphia Inquirer