northeastward northeastward /ˌnɔr ˈθis twərd/
- (n) the compass point midway between north and east; at 45 degrees
- (adj) toward the northeast
- (adv) in a northeastward direction
- It picked up her whirling mass and carried it north northeastward at 18 to 20 m.
- From there, camouflaged with netting and supported by tanks and heavy artillery, they thrust northeastward along a U-shaped front into East Pakistan.
- But the German armored divisions rumbled smoothly through Belgium and swerved northeastward behind the Maginot Line.
- She's moving quickly. ...POST-TROPICAL ANDREA RACING NORTHEASTWARD...on June 8, 2013 Source: Cruise Addicts