nonbeliever nonbeliever /ˌnɑn bə ˈli vər/
- (n) someone who refuses to believe (as in a divinity)
- That's why Kitty, a nonbeliever who didn't want her last name used to protect her kids' privacy, brings them to Bishop's class each week.
- As an ethnically Jewish nonbeliever, I find this fuss over conversion utterly baffling.
- He became progressively a nonbeliever, and that's part of what I admire about him.
- I'd like to bet a number of you at least wonder whether or not paranormal activities really go down. No? Are you a total nonbeliever? Perhaps you should look into the work of Ed and Lorraine Warren, a husband-wife team of paranormal investigators who've logged some incredible, out-of-this-world happenings including the infamous Amityville Horror.on June 26, 2013 Source: Coming Soon
Wiki Images for nonbeliever
- "It'sa classic, archetypal relationship, with a believer and a nonbeliever, with this kind of unrequited love in the middle of it," Duchovny said. "That can work forever as long as your stories are good."on Jul 22, 2008 By: David Duchovny Source: Boston Herald
- "I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do the same, exactly the same," an unrepentant Bouyeri said at his trial, also stating to van Gogh's mother, "I can't feel for you because you're a nonbeliever."on May 15, 2007 By: Mohammed Bouyeri Source: Los Angeles Daily News
- "In The Men Who Stare at Goats, I didn't really learn and grow," Ronson says. "I started off as a nonbeliever in the paranormal, and I ended up as a nonbeliever. I mean, I think I wrote a really interesting book ...... but as a character, I...on Dec 29, 2009 By: Jon Ronson Source: NPR