just the ticket just the ticket
- (n) the appropriate or desirable thing
- But with no advance check-in times, no baggage check and reasonable walk-up fares, bus travel could be just the ticket for short-hop trips.
- That may be just the ticket for some times and for some benighted places where understanding human torment in terms of God's love is the only religious insight of any use.
- Two years ago, he found a project that promised to be just the ticket: The Score, a crime flick that opens this week.
- Sometimes, a cool summery treat is just the ticket. Here are some of the best places around the Twin Cities to stop in to to order a summertime treat.on July 10, 2013 Source: CBS Minnesota