anger anger /ˈæŋ ɡər/
- (n) a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- (n) the state of being angry
- (n) belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins)
- (v) make angry
- (v) become angry
- Americans' anger will be on full display in the weeks ahead as Members of Congress leave Washington and travel the nation listening to the voices of their constituents.
- In his new book, Doing Anger Differently, Michael Currie explores what's at the core of boys' anger and lays out the dos and don'ts of the parental response.
- Celebration over independence in the Kosovar capital of Pristina is matched by anger and gloom in Belgrade.
- Do Lego Minifigures need an attitude adjustment?A team of academics who studied hundreds of the plastic people prized by children and collectors thinks a little anger management might be in order.In 1980, all the figurines that came in sets of interlocking bricks were "smileys" — with seemingly sunny personalities to match their bright yellow visages.But in the mid-1990s, only about 80 percent ...on June 11, 2013 Source: MSNBC
- WASHINGTON – The Obama administration faced fresh anger Monday at home and abroad over U.S. spy programs that track phone and Internet messages around the world in the hope of ...on June 11, 2013 Source: The Spokesman-Review
- A study from Harvard Medical School researchers shows that the risk of having a heart attack is significantly higher following an outburst of anger ? the more intense the outburst, the higher the risk.on June 9, 2013 Source: Forbes
Wiki Images for anger
- "I have the utmost respect and aloha for black people who have suffered so much due to racial discrimination and acts of hatred," Chapman said. "I am deeply disappointed in myself for speaking out of anger to my son and using such a hateful...on Oct 31, 2007 By: Dog Chapman Source: E! Online
- "That anger may not get expressed in public, in front of white co-workers or white friends," Obama said.on Mar 22, 2008 By: Barack Obama Source: St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- "America is killing Muslims in Afghanistan and in our tribal areas, and militants are attacking Pakistan to express anger against the government for supporting America," said Zahid Umar, 25, who frequently visits the shrine.on Jul 1, 2010 By: caliph Omar Source: Seattle Times