- n an irritable petulant feeling
- n a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance
- n a humor that was once believed to be secreted by the liver and to cause irritability and anger
- The movies always have a place for at least one causeless rebel whose choler is both enigmatic and unappeasable.
- In that eruption 29 years ago, he added to the sum of human choler by announcing, among other things: "Gentlemen, mom is a jerk.
- Four days later, ancient, crowded Egypt knew that it had an outbreak of Asiatic choler, the first since 1902, when cholera swept all Egypt, killing 34,595 people (mortality: 85%.