- r in a useful manner
extra money could be usefully spent on this project
- India is no pushover either (try suggesting in New Delhi that outsiders might usefully broker a deal with Pakistan about Kashmir, the disputed territory over which the two .
- In cities from Lagos to Lahore, he has looked at the messy facts on the ground to see how designers and planners can submit themselves most usefully to the realities all around them.
- If so blatant a fiction is placed in a co-starring role into an account of a real life, what can you usefully take away from the movie? That blather about being "inspired" by a .
News & Articles
- Hope integrated bashring and chainguide review
This neat chainring from Hope has an extended edge to act as a bashguard, and it’s lighter than two separate items. Usefully for anyone running a twin-ring-specific chainset, you don’t need to mount anything to the outer tabs. They’re available in one-tooth increments from 32-36T, three anodised colours and with the common 104mm bolt spacing. The wider 120mm spacing of SRAM doubles aren’t ...
July 11, 2013 - BikeRadar
- John Howard in Aljazeera.net
Our commitment to Iraq remains,said Howard, speaking alongside George Bush. "Until we are satisfied that a further contribution to ensuring that the Iraqis can look after themselves cannot usefully be made by the Australian forces, they...
- Elena Kagan in Huffington Post (blog)
According to Gerstein, she seemed to count herself among "those of us who favor some form of pornography and hate speech regulation" and told participants that "a great deal can be done very usefully" to crack down on such evils....
- Stephen Harper in Canoe.ca
This will ensure that the public inquiry will usefully build on any testimony heard by the ethics committee,Harper said in a prepared statement.