- r in an unsatisfactory manner
He performed unsatisfactorily as a manager
- Opponents have resurrected old, unsatisfactorily resolved scandals as well, including one that involves her election victory in 2004.
- As untidily and unsatisfactorily as it began, the legal inquiry into the incident at Chappaquiddick came to an abrupt end last week.
- Seen without regard to its predecessor, Shardik resembles good science fiction, unsatisfactorily diluted with Victorian romanticism.
- Richard Blumenthal in Forbes
Some of the (new) system's features failed to work at all. Others functioned unsatisfactorily or with delays in data retrieval,Blumenthal said. "Very bluntly, these flaws could endanger law enforcement officers in the field if there are...