- r in an unpatriotic manner
unpatriotically he contrived a way of avoiding military service
- To me it sounds like you just called McCain out for acting unpatriotically but just didn't want to say the word.
- The real story here is the Republicans, unpatriotically rooting for failure, are refusing to participate in the legislative process in any substantive way.
- The new work week, with its overtime pay, was an effort to make all future wage demands appear unpatriotically selfish.
- John Dingell in Pioneer Press
Last night, some Southern senators kicked American workers in the gut,Dingell said. "Senators from states where the international automakers do considerable business unpatriotically blocked a bill."