- r in an unoriginal manner
- The Aussies' unoriginally named currency almost managed parity with the American dollar in recent years.
- Somewhat unoriginally they insist that only in immediate physical pleasure do they find any meaning in life, and they blame modern society for their emptiness.
- Mexico's The Young One, made by Director Luis Buuel, somewhat unoriginally followed the progress of a game warden (Zachary Scott) as he successfully arouses the sexual appetite .
News & Articles
- Christie for president PAC formed by Ohioans
Not to be outdone by Ready for Hillary, a Super PAC charged with creating a grassroots network for the former Secretary of State's potential presidential run, supporters of Chris Christie have formed their own group, the appropriately if unoriginally named "Ready for Christie."
Nov. 15, 2013 - The Star-Ledger