- r in an unobtrusive manner
messengers were moving unobtrusively over the jet-black mountain ranges, bearing confidential tidings from sheikhdom to sheikhdom
- Ability to deal unobtrusively with the local populace .
- Their youngest, Stephanie, scampers around the living room while an Indonesian maid unobtrusively serves cold drinks and clears dishes.
- This computer-hardware and -software has a sales push embedded in its checkout process that obviously helps itself but can help you as well -- it unobtrusively alerts you to other .
News & Articles
- Now Hear This: iEAR App Reveals Human Nature
When Jane Goodall did her famous studies of chimpanzees in Gombe Stream National Park, in Tanzania, she spent hours unobtrusively watching the primates as they fished for termites, tickled each other and waged war. Her rich, detailed observations provided astonishing insights into the animals' diets, social lives and basic natures.
Aug. 12, 2013 - LiveScience.com via Yahoo! News