- v open the lock of
unlock the door
- v set free or release
- v become unlocked
The door unlocked from the inside
- Both reveal just how well the 25-year-old Chinese actress can unlock her passion.
- Riders use a swipe card to unlock the bikes, and if they fail to return them--or if the bikes are stolen on their watch--they'll be out $200.
- The Nun Study How one scientist and 678 sisters are helping unlock the secrets of Alzheimer's Self-Test: How Sharp Is Your Memory? What Alzheimer's Does to the Brain.
News & Articles
- Latest Experian QAS Research Finds Data Quality Key to Engaging Consumers in the Digital Age
Experian® QAS®, a part of Experian Marketing Services and a leading provider of contact data management software and services, today announced the release of Unlock the power of data. This report finds ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- SingTel Needs Sale to Unlock SE Asia
SingTel Needs Sale to Unlock SE Asia
June 12, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- Right to unlock smartphones finds support in Congress
Advocates for both industry and consumers voiced their support for a bill that would restore the right to unlock cellphones in the U.S. at a hearing in front of a congressional subcommittee. A 2012 decision by the Librarian of Congress not to renew a long-standing exception to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act -- which allowed cellphone owners to unlock their devices for use on multiple ...
June 8, 2013 - PC World
- Barack Obama in Xinhua
This is the change that can unlock Africa's potential. And that is a responsibility that can only be met by Africans,Obama called for good governance by Africa leaders.
- David Cameron in BusinessWeek
Cameron told Sky that the budget "will actually unlock confidence" in Britain "because people will see that there is a strong government with a plan."
- Judy Biggert in Atlantic Information Services, Inc.
Biggert added, "We will never unlock the great promise of the Human Genome Project if Americans are too paranoid to get genetic testing. Without the protections offered by HR 493, these fears will persist, research at NIH will slow, and Americans...