- r without interruption
this pleasant state of affairs had continued peacefully and uninterruptedly for many years
- Indeed Nicolas, who has lived almost uninterruptedly in the Far East since 1964, was not on the shortlist of those experts trying to predict who would get the nod.
- Since he had barred London and Paris from aiding Czechoslovakia by making the Rome-Berlin Axis stretch uninterruptedly from the Baltic to the Mediterranean, the problem last .
- I was at my post uninterruptedly fulfilling my official functions for several months before and after the change of government, and not only was I not absent from the city of .
News & Articles
- Will you join the dance?
They come in the door of a shop, sometimes a solitary he or she, often in twos or threes. The salesperson - let us make her a woman - smiles and greets them; generally they respond in kind. She lets them browse uninterruptedly for a few moments, until their gazes fix on a certain display or their fingers touch an item in interest or enquiry.
Nov. 27, 2013 - Belmont Citizen-Herald
- Pranab Mukherjee in Economic Times
Indications of softening of food inflation are clearly visible......It is expected that this decline will continue in the coming months uninterruptedly,Mr Mukherjee told the Lok Sabha initiating a debate on the Finance Bill.
- Richard Wagner in Akron Beacon Journal
Miami University is pleased with this judgment. It means we can continue to provide these benefits uninterruptedly,said spokeswoman Claire Wagner. "The university offers domestic partner benefits because we believe it's the right thing to...
- Kingsley Amis in Daily Mail
Kingsley Amis said: "I will follow his adventures in the confident expectation of being uninterruptedly entertained. As well as providing a fine assortment of treats, George MacDonald Fraser is a marvellous reporter and a first-class historical...