- r in an unpleasant way
they were unhappily married
- r in an unfortunate way
- But assistant manager Sergei Skvortsov, 25, shakes his head unhappily as he observes her trial run.
- It imagines an affair between free-spirited artist Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio) in steerage and Philadelphia blueblood Rose Bukater (Kate Winslet), unhappily engaged to wealthy .
- The President's memory may soon be unhappily refreshed.
News & Articles
- Benjamin Percy howls at the 'Red Moon'
Banish all thoughts of 'Twilight': 'Red Moon' is a thriller about lycans and humans that also serves as a social commentary on the culture at large The setting of Benjamin Percy's "Red Moon" — an alternative universe in which humans and lycans coexist — may seem unhappily familiar to anyone familiar with the words "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob."
June 30, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Paul Volcker in BBC News
Our assignment has been to look for mis- or maladministration in the oil-for-food programme, and for evidence of corruption within the UN organisation, and by contractors. Unhappily we found both,Mr Volcker said.
- Robinho in Jamaica Gleaner
Unhappily, I can't go with Brazil to the games, but it is Real Madrid's decision and I respect it,Robinho said.
- Robert Putnam in Ottawa Citizen
People trust each other less and they withdraw from their communities and neighbourhoods, Putnam wrote, leaving them to "huddle unhappily in front of the television."