- r in an ungrateful manner
- With Ramsay MacDonald's Laborites and the Tories monopolizing political luster since 1922, the Liberals developed party schisms and retired ungratefully to a bedrock .
- Cinema tributes to historical celebrities are often ungratefully received.
- They felt, perhaps ungratefully, that the occasion left some thing to be desired there was simply nothing to compare to the famed "Sex Congress" of 1952, when one delegate took .
- Aeronwy Thomas in WalesOnline
Indignant that the smelly woman should be holding her 'beautiful, feminine, small-boned, delicate baby,' she ungratefully snatched me back,said Aeronwy.